The BEST and most awesome-est free world ever??!! Geshin impact and the future of this blog!

 Genshin impact! I mean, tough to miss as a free to play, open world, gacha (whatever that means) game! Maybe you are playing too! I mean what if you saw tons of ads in YouTube and fell in love with it just like me! And sure the game was VERY HEAVY (data wise) but seems I managed. And sometimes it scoffs all my monthly data down with its updates and graphics, but what can do? I totally love it! Even though I was on the verge of quitting (cus my network was sus the whole time! And it doesn’t give a looooot of pressure on your laptop, but yeahhh, just a teeeeeeny weeeeeeny bit), there's nothing that can light my mood up except this game (maybe a few things, OK?)! the banners, commissions, characters and weapons and unique enemies and maps, just won my heart.






Unless you have been living under a rock your life, you would know the fact that there was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE outrage by the most people or mainly veteran ones, about the anniversary rewards. It’s their 1st anniversary and people were expecting luck to smile on them and mihoyo would give them all tons and tons of primos, they were wrong. Instead, it frowned and cursed and gave us only 10 wishes (that is word to word of what everyone was blabbering at that time, I don’t agree with it though). I was not totally disappointed (I mean, even a 10 pull is good enough for me and enough to get the hottest trending character like a kokomi or a chongyun!).  Anyway, everyone SEEMS to be over it by now and excited about the new and old characters on the new banners like thoma, Hua Tao and Childe and more!

Anyway, a lot of people keep talking about how the resin and primos are a bit scarce, but I don’t really agree. This is what keeps them in the game, by looking for new resources and saving and all, though subconsciously. Its more like a strategy by mihoyo, that pays off for the greater good, for the company as well as the players.

 

Anyway, I am actually signing up for this CC program by Genshin impact (content creators) and this blog Is going to be the main platform! If you guys give some support- which you always do- this could be a turning point for my blog and help it reach out to more people by using the algorithm and everything! I will be posting very often in the next coming week and more shiny content, which, form your help, reach many other people! So, thank you for reading all the way to the end! And if you enjoyed just reading this blog and knowing someone who agrees with you that this game is cool, please support by reading my other blogs and commenting and more!

As always,

See ya later! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to learn from valuable experiences

Newness in our lives is a necessity

Why you SHOULD read classics