Puzzled Book series By P.J Nicholas


 A book series of 4 books are the best mystery books I’ve read. The Puzzled Book Series by P.j Nicolas is a middle school book series where Peter and his friends solve and make very tricky puzzles and challenges to save the world. At the beginning of the series Peter is approached by an old man, and that man has a job for him.

 Peter is extremely clever with an awesome sense of mathematics. And it's his skill of puzzle solving and maths that he is dragged into this matter. After the old man is done talking to peter, he tells him to form a team of 3 more kids. He is told that there are supernatural creatures known as weather gods which control the weather of an appointed planet. A god named Zoltan was earth's weather god. so old man told peter that Zoltan had asked the old man to create puzzles for Zoltan to be entertained. If not, he would cause mayhem on earth, for he can control the weather.

 But now the man was too old to make more puzzles, so he asks peter to make more puzzles for Zoltan. He agrees and chooses his team and they train to pass Zoltan’s test puzzles for them to become his official problem maker. Not gonna give you any more spoilers because I already gave enough of it. For me where the part he gets to know about these creatures, peter seems less surprised of it than I am. This story expands on a large scale and goes to limits you have no idea of. It is extremely addicting and is hard to leave mid-way so I read the book in one go. I have always loved mystery books. Every story book has a mystery at some point but having mystery as the only plot is a treat! And a series like this is a treasure chest for a mystery lover. I have read mystery books since I was about 8 and I used to love them, I still read those till date but this is next level.  

I love the plot, the type he has describe peter, his team and how peter is passionate to achieve what he wants and how his team has the ability of cleverness, how to look at puzzles at a different angle and outside the box thinking. Even the concept of supernatural creatures didn't seem like the concept stretch too far and I loved it. As I said before that this series a reader’s treat and especially a middle school boy or girl, like me would understand better.

So, see you all next Saturday where I’ll be talking about mountains. 

Until then I bid you adieu.   

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to learn from valuable experiences

Newness in our lives is a necessity

Why you SHOULD read classics