How Covid-19 Changed My Life.

 Hello 2021 and hello new times! Astrologers have already started predicting that this year will be a remarkable one and for some reason, even I have the same feeling!




And that is because I have recently gotten out after 10 months, which was a record I have made for the first and the last time. every moment, when I was outside my house, was like living a vivid dream, to drive through the green trees, shining sky, and the sparkling water was like remembering a forgotten life or memory. I have to say, I am definitely going to enjoy time when normal life resumes, like my basketball classes, the rowdy way I used to drive the cycle and much more. but when I take a step back and take a look how the last 12 months went, I am totally shocked and amazed. I have no idea I was able to sit in a confined for such a long time. but as I said, I was also amazed, so many new things have been added in my hobby list, the what-I-can-do list, and much more. so many new types of wants, so many types of the styles that I admire now. like music, I had no idea that a thing such as "Lo-Fi" existed! and I can see why it’s so crazily popular! for those who don’t know, check it out here: https://youtu.be/5qap5aO4i9A. I am also a great fan of short films these days and I wished I checked it out before! here is one of my favorite ones: https://youtu.be/lTxn2BuqyzU. 

Anytime when I am in deep in thought, I think that why was coronavirus was sent to us. my best likely guest is nature. this is one of the topics I was willing to share with someone. I think that covid-19 was sent to us to be a lesson. why do you think this pandemic was sent to us? be sure to comment below! so the lesson that nature wanted to teach us to keep hygiene which we have lost over the period of time. I also think that it is supposed to teach us patience, patience on to what we want to do. like right now, you can't really go on a good vacation because of the situation right now. 

 

Those are my thoughts on what is being imposed on us right now. I also started to do many things for the first time in the lockdown, like I wrote my first email during that time, also I wrote my first blog in that time! I bet many changes have been made in our life during this time, be sure to comment below and I would also like to know how covid-19 changed your life. 

 

I am totally changed person compared to what I was a year ago. it was fun writing here, thank you for staying till the very end. another last thing that I am thinking while writing these words that how I would feel when I read this blog, say 1 or 2 years later. it will be a total time-capsule experience and also for the readers it will be a totally different feeling. 

 

So, stay tuned, I’ll writing more next week, be sure to read it too. So, bye until then!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to learn from valuable experiences

Newness in our lives is a necessity

Why you SHOULD read classics